Monday, March 24, 2008

Bulbed Again !!




Once again!! it's not the first time!!
I have this wonderful fate (bad luck), that whenever a class is cancelled, I somehow manage to forget it. I can remember instances from as old my memories goes. Be it the tution classes during ma school time or be it the coaching classes during my JEE prep and worst it continues till now!!

Today again in ma usual mood.i get up, get fresh, have breakfast, bathe and ready for my class.. i walk 1.5 kms in vain to find out class was cancelled, ans it was told yesterday itself. My mind goes to yesterday's boring class where i was not listening a single word which that stupid guy in formals(called as prof) was blabbering!! i feel disgusted now,better i would have listened to him, atleast i could have slept a lil more today :P

Anyways this incident will again help me out to listen in class for dew days atleast,so that i don't miss any single golden opportunity to hear that "tomorrow there won't be any class" !!
God it happens soon :P

Time for goodnight :)


2 comments:

abhinav_sumit said...

Same with me i woke up mamme and hula and then rememberd that other junta are having quiz , but i acted wisely went for breakfast came back and crashed

Nitesh said...

@ abhinav: haha!! bastard :P
i would have been happiest if u were thr with me :)